Connex - Nottingham
Are you looking for a fulfilling and rewarding role starting in September onwards?
If this sounds like you, look no further! Connex Education are offering the opportunity to work alongside an inclusive school in Boston that focuses on supporting children in a creative and joyous learning atmosphere. At this lovely school children are able to experience enjoyment of learning and celebrate the attainment of their full and highest capability as an ethos and aim. With a key goal to develop a child as a whole as part of the community.
I am currently seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Teacher committed and passionate about improving children’s life chances to take on a role starting in september onwards
Currently Connex Education has built fantastic working relationships with the local schools not just in Cotgrave but the majority of the schools within the Nottingham city and Nottinghamshire area and have built a fantastic reputation.
Along with this you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to our ‘Connex Academy’ Training Platform, FREE CPD and fully accredited courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work
- Access to an Educational Consultant available 24/7
- Be apart of a Supportive team
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions
- Flexibility to work around you and your life
You will require:
- QTS status
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or happy to obtain with us)
- Passion for making a difference
- Committed to high quality teaching
- Strive for excellence
Simply apply now or contact me today for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org