Connex - Nottingham
Are you a Teacher looking for a new, exciting challenge working in supply?
Are you looking to create networks in local schools to yourself, make an impact in not just 1 but as many schools as you wish on your doorstep?
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Teacher committed and passionate about improving children’s life chances to take on the opportunity of working in local primary schools across Lincoln.
This role has the ability to work across different schools on a weekly basis, ensuring KS1 and KS2 classes are covered in the instance where day to day cover and longer term need is required.
Along with this you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to our ‘Connex Academy’ Training Platform, FREE CPD and fully accredited courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work
- Access to an Educational Consultant available 24/7
- Be apart of a Supportive team
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions
- Flexibility to work around you and your life
You will need the follwoing:
- QTS status
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or happy to obtain with us)
- Passion for making a difference
- Committed to high quality teaching
Simply apply now or email email@example.com for further details.