Connex - Birmingham
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
Daily Pay: £65-75
Contract: Temp to Perm
Start Date: ASAP
At Connex Education, Teaching Assistants are recognised as individuals who really do make a difference.
Are you an experienced Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge?
I am currently recruiting for a school in Kingstanding who are looking for an experienced SEN TA to work in a lovely primary school. This is a full time and long-term role, so commitment is key!
The ideal candidate:
- Long term (an academic term or more) experience of working with children on a 1-1 basis
- SEN experience covering SEMH ,PMLD
- Able to communicate and build rapport with the children you support
- Passionate about working with SEN children & dedicated to helping them thrive and achieve targets set in line with their individual education plan’s (IEP)
- Be able to commit to a full school day 8:30am-3:30pm
Why choose this role?
- Temp to Perm contract
- Ongoing support from a personal educational consultant to support you throughout your role
- Training and ongoing CPD will be provided, you will be given the opportunity to upskill your qualifications. (E.G gain a HLTA)
Please apply ASAP if you believe this role is suitable for yourself. If you would like to discuss our roles further, please get in touch on 0121 456 4040 or send your CV to Hardeep.email@example.com
Application Closing date: Wednesday 23rd November 2022