Connex - Derby
Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for Primary Teachers to work with our local schools in Derby and surrounding areas, covering in all year groups.
Role: Primary Teacher
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Day to day and longer term supply
We welcome applications from all Primary teachers who hold QTS or QTLS.
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
– Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the national curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to work at short notice or pre-booked wherever possible
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management
If you are interested in the role of a supply Primary Teacher or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 01332 913 151 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.