Connex - Warrington
A position has become available to seek a full-time creative teaching assistant to join a supportive primary school on a long-term basis, working in Warrington suporting a Y1 pupil on a 1-1 basis. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a fantastic team and an ideal chance for a teaching assistant wishing to develop their skills and learn from others around them. The successful candidate should be an inspirational classroom practitioner with the drive and determination to make a difference to the children. Knowledge and previous experience in KS1 or working on a 1-1 basis is required , the role is full-time and expected to until July 2024. Experience supporting or working with children with SEN is required, the child is needing someone they can rely on and help support them in building relationships.
Thes School can offer:
- An supportive and forward thinking team of staff and governors.
- A strong ethos which focuses on the whole child.
- Enthusiastic and motivated children who love to learn.
- A strong commitment to professional development with lots of support.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
- Is passionate about making a difference in children’s lives.
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner.
- Is committed to raising standards for children.
- Has the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Is highly organised with excellent interpersonal skills.
In return, Connex Education will offer you:
- Access to our online training platform Thirsty Scholars, with over 80 free courses
- Weekly pay at a competitive rate and dependent on experience, via PAYE
- Refer a friend scheme, at £200 per referral
- A dedicated and experienced education consultant.
- Interview observation guidance, and help writing a good CV.
to apply please submit current CV to email@example.com