Connex - Nottingham
Have you had experience working with young people between the ages 4 and 11 years?
Would you like to support children’s development in the classroom?
I am currently looking for individuals that have a background working with children or young people in any field; youth work, team coaching, education and children’s support work looking to broaden your experience in schools or start your journey in education. You will need to be dedicated, reliable and have a passion for making a real difference to a child’s development. The successful candidate will have knowledge of KS1 curriculum, the ability to work 1 to 1 or in small groups and knowledge of safeguarding, child protection and prevent.
Currently Connex Education has built fantastic working relationships with the local schools in Nottingham city and surrounding areas, you will have the opportunity to choose between a number of opportunities. At Connex we have the ability to build the role around you and your preferences of work! Whether that is working 3 days or 5 days a week, we can suit your needs.
- 1 year of experience working with primary school-aged children in an educational or childcare setting is preferred, but not essential.
- GCSE grade C/ 4 in Maths and English (or equivelent Functional Skills level 2)
- A genuine passion for education and a desire to support young learners’ academic and personal development.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with students, teachers, and parents effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, demonstrating flexibility, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Basic knowledge of the primary school curriculum and teaching methods.
- Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) on the update service or willingness to apply for one
Why Join Us?
- Opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of young learners.
- Fully funded level 3, 4 and 5 TA courses
- Access to FREE accredited CPD courses on our Connex Academy Training platform
- Competitive pay rate.
- Temporary employment providing flexibility and varied experiences.
How to Apply:
If you are excited about this opportunity and believe you have the skills and qualifications required, please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply now!