Connex - Yorkshire
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a KS1 Primary Tutor to work at a wonderful school in Dewsbury on a part-time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children.
NTP Tuition plays a vital role in allowing children to catch up and bridges the gap created by recent events. This role is open to anyone with experience in KS1 teaching and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
This role is to start w/c 31st October 2022, working Monday to Friday afternoons from 12noon – 3pm each day, covering Reading and Phonics.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the National curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in this tutoring role or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call me on 01274 085410 or email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org