Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education are currently working with a fantastic primary school in the Newton-le-Willows area of St Helens who are seeking an intervention KS2 teacher to join their team in December 2023.
You will be joining a dynamic and supportive school who have a great structure and KS2 team already in place. The position is full-time Monday to Friday, working with small cohorts of pupils each day from Y3 to Y6.
You will be responsible for delivering engaging lessons, and creating a positive and inclusive learning environment. Your daily responsibilities may include:
- Delivering engaging and interactive lessons that cater to different learning styles.
- Marking pieces of work/books and providing constructive feedback.
- Differentiating instruction to meet the needs of diverse learners.
- Creating a positive and inclusive classroom environment
- Collaborating with colleagues to support student development.
- Utilising effective behaviour management strategies to maintain a productive learning environment.
To be considered for this role, you should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience working in a primary school (or on placement for ECTs)
- Strong subject knowledge and expertise in delivering engaging lessons.
- Passionate about creating a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Ability to adapt to new school settings and work collaboratively with staff.
- A valid DBS check on the update service or the willingness to obtain a new one through Connex.
- Two professional references.
- Competitive salary, between £450 – £650, based on experience and the role.
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle.
- Opportunities for professional growth through Connex Academy’s CPD courses.
- Opportunity for temporary placements to become permanent.
- Dedicated support from your personal consultant, available 24/7.
- Full compliance with Agency Workers Regulations (AWR).
- £200 Referral Scheme.
Please apply today to find out more information or please give us a call on 0151 329 2727 to discuss how we can help you in more detail.