Connex - Nottingham
KS2 Primary Teacher
£600-£800 per week
Connex Education are currently working in partnership with a small school in Boston, on a long-term supply basis. This role has the opportunity extend to the rest of the academic year. As a KS2 Primary Teacher you will be able to work full time, Monday through to Friday, however we can accept part time availability too- giving you choice over your pattern of work.
The school in question strives to offer a supportive environment to foster endless learning possibilities for children to reach their full potential. As a passionate, dedicated and a committed KS2 Primary Teacher, you will be joining an OFSTED rated ‘’good’’ school that is committed to ensure all children achieve personal success in all activities.
This role is looking to start promptly after February half term, however Connex Education have many exclusive contracts with multi-Academy trusts and can offer a variety of roles starting throughout the academic year, if you are excited about this KS2 Primary Teacher role, or would like to enquire about the many roles Connex Education have on an extended contract basis I would encourage you to apply now to be put forward!
Why join the Connex family?
- Pay to scale policy
- PAYE paid weekly
- Free access to our Classroom Teacher Toolkit skills development package comprising over 70 courses
- Wellbeing programme and refresher training for life in a 21st century classroom. Progression opportunities and funded formal qualifications
- A skills development manager to support your career goals
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, demonstrating flexibility, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of the KS1 curriculum and teaching methods.
- Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) on the update service or willingness to apply for one
If you are excited about this role, or would like to discuss any other opportunities to suit your circumstances please contact 01522 302 840or email email@example.com for more information.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture, marital status or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone. Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business.