Connex - Nottingham
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Are you looking for work/life balance?
Perhaps you’re looking for an opportunity to make an impact in multiple schools local to you?
I am currently seeking Qualified Primary School teachers that have a passion for increasing children’s life chances. The ideal candidate will enjoy working KS2 and be able to choose from opportunities within Nottingham city and Nottinghamshire schools on a day to day and long term cover basis starting ASAP or after christmas. Currently there is a huge demand for teachers to make a difference and support the development of children and young people in their education and learning within the area- if you are an experienced teacher or an ECT i would encourage you to apply now to be put forward for September!
Connex Education is proud to partner with Primary Schools that provide high quality teaching and where children can fully achieve their potential.
Currently Connex Education has built fantastic working relationships with but the majority of the schools within the Nottingham city and Nottinghamshire area and have built a fantastic reputation, which offers exclusive day to day and long term contracts with schools on a regular basis.
Along with this you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to our ‘Connex Academy’ Training Platform, FREE CPD and fully accredited courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work
- Access to an Educational Consultant available 24/7
- Be apart of a Supportive team
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions
- Flexibility to work around you and your life
You will require:
- QTS status
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or happy to obtain with us)
- Passion for making a difference
- Committed to high quality teaching
- Strive for excellence
Simply apply now or contact me today for more information on email@example.com / 0115 824 3001