Connex - ECT
KS2 ECT – Teacher / Early Career Teacher – Primary
Permanent – September 2023 Start
London Borough of Camden
The ECT Partnership is working with a dynamic and diverse multi-cultural outstanding 3 form entry school based in the London Borough of Camden, who are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Primary Teacher / ECT for September 2023. As London’s specialist ECT recruitment service, we aim to match ECT’s with supportive schools throughout London.
About the school:
- The school provides an exciting curriculum, aimed to enable every child to reach their full potential. The school strives for success and believes all children can achieve excellence through high quality, inspirational teaching and learning.
- The school expect all their children to make excellent academic progress ensuring they go onto secondary school as confident and enthusiastic learners, ready for the next phase of their life.
The right candidate:
- The ideal teacher will be talented and enthusiastic and motivated to join the highly motivated and successful team at the school.
- The school are looking for a teacher for KS2, year group is negotiable.
- You will be passionate about teaching in KS2 and keen to continue your teaching journey within this thriving London school.
What the school can offer:
- Support and guidance throughout your ECT induction years (ECTs)
- Excellent professional development
- A collaborative approach to planning and delivering lessons
- Pupils who respond well to positive feedback and clear routines and expectations
- KS2 – Year group to be discussed at interview
- Permanent Post – Complete your ECT Induction
- September 2023 Start Date
- Inner London Salary £34,502
- “Outstanding” Primary School
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV and personal statement/cover letter using the apply button.
ECT – NQT – EARLY CAREER TEACHER – KS1 – KEY STAGE 2 – YEAR 3 – YEAR 4 – YEAR 5 – YEAR 6 – PRIMARY TEACHER – CAMDEN – NORTH LONDON