Connex - Liverpool
I am currently recruiting for a KS2 Primary School Teacher to join a thriving school based in the West Kirby area. The school fosters the belief that pupils learn best when they are recognised and valued as an individual who can succeed.
The primary school are looking for a confident candidate to take a new approach to teaching and have fun with it!
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of creating lesson plans for pupils of different learning abilities, good understanding of SATS and phonics and the ability to build rapport with pupils, parents, and colleagues.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive daily salary between £90-£130 (dependant on experience/qualification)
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE
- Free CPD (fully accredited)
- Holiday pay
- Dedicated support from experienced consultants
- Flexibility with work options
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Full compliance with AWR
- PGCE/QTS qualified, or equivalent
- Previous experience in EYFS/KS1/KS2
- Knowledge of SATS and Phonics
- You hold a DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain a new one through Connex.
- Two professional references.
About Connex Education:
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999. We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – If you are interested, please apply now!