Connex - Yorkshire
I am currently seeking an experienced Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher for a long term role at a school in Bradford.
I am looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic person who:
- has a passion for helping pupils thrive and meet their full potential.
- has a friendly manner and can communicate effectively with staff and students.
- can work effectively as part of a team but can also work independently using their own initiative.
- has experience of working in a similar specialist area.
Role: KS2 Teacher
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Part time, Monday and Tuesdays
To be considered for this role we require you to meet the following criteria;
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed, or a BA Hons.
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
– Have recent experience working in a UK primary school setting.
– Two suitable references.
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
– Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0113 7339130 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.