Connex - Warrington
Are you a dynamic, creative and pioneering teaching assistant looking for a new role?
I am currently looking to appoint a teaching assistant to work with a school on the outskirts of Altrincham in KS2 who:
Has a deep understanding and love of learning and teaching
Has an excellent track record of successful Early Years learning and teaching
Is passionate and creative
Is forward thinking
If this is for you then apply now!!!
The Primary School can offer:
A rich, stimulating curriculum and learning environment
Commitment to continued professional development
A collaborative and innovate approach to learning together
Enthusiastic and inspiring children who love to learn
Due to the location of this school you would need to be able to drive.
You will need to have:
- At least 3 montns work in a classroom setting
- Two professional references
- Ability to work well with teachers as part of a professional team
- Able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities
- To plan activities which ensure each child is working towards the early learning goals.
In return Connex Education offers:
- Competitive pay rates
- No timesheets
- Weekly pay
- A dedicated specialist consultant available 24/7
- On-going support and development
- Referral scheme of £200 per referral
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then click ‘Apply Now’ or call the Warrington office on 01925 320420 or you can send your updated CV to email@example.com