Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education are currently seeking a KS2 Teaching Assistant for a long-term/permanent role commencing in September 2023.
The school is based in the Kensington area of Liverpool, and they are seeking a teaching assistant to join their Year 6 department for the new academic role. You will be working as a classroom support, helping to cover the general class alongside the class teacher. They are ideally seeking candidates who have experience with KS2 in the past.
Connex Education offer our Teaching Assistants a fully funded Level 3/4 qualification – a fantastic opportunity to earn an income while you upskill your qualifications!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary of up to £400 per week (dependant on experience/qualification)
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE
- Holiday pay
- Dedicated support from experienced consultants
- Full compliance with AWR
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Free CPD (fully accredited)
- Fully funded Level 3/4 teaching assistant qualification.
For this position, we ask for the following:
- You must have recent and relevant experience.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Hold a Level 2/3 qualification (CACHE, Childcare, NNEB, Etc.) or have relevant experience.
- The ability to work under the guidance of the classroom teacher.
- You hold a DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain a new one through Connex.
- Two professional references.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – If you are interested, please apply now!