Connex - Birmingham
Why are chemistry teachers perfect for solving problems? Because they have all the solutions!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the post of a Science Teacher on a long-term basis, until the end of the academic year. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced teacher to join a successful team who wish to share their love of Science and Teaching with a new member of staff!
The successful candidate will be joining a fantastic Science department and will have the chance to continue to develop professionally in a well led and supportive environment.
You will be required to:
- Provide intervention catch-up sessions, tutoring KS3 students to bridge any gaps in their learning
- Be able to explain key concepts accurately
- Complete our mandatory tutor training in line with NTP requirements
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status or QTLS
- A positive (like a proton) attitude
- The ability to inspire and motivate students
- High expectations for the development and learning of students
What Connex Education will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions (subject to minimum requirements)
- Access to our fully accredited CPD platform – Thirsty Scholars
- A passionate consultant on hand to provide support
If you are interested in this dynamic role of a Science Teacher, please contact me on 0121 456 4040 or email me your CV at Tisha.Anowar@connex-education.com