Connex - Birmingham
SCIENCE TEACHER REQUIRED – JANUARY START
Location: Birmingham (B10)
Start date: January 2023
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the post of a Science Teacher on a long-term basis, until the end of the academic year. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced teacher to join a successful team who wish to share their love of Science and Teaching with a new member of staff!
The successful candidate will be joining a fantastic Science department and will have the chance to continue to develop professionally in a well led and supportive environment.
You will be required to:
- Plan, deliver and teach KS3 and KS4
- Work with the Head of Department to deliver the curriculum
- Keep appropriate records of students’ work, progress, and achievements
- Set high standards of teaching and acting as a positive role model for students
What we will require from you:
- Qualified Teacher Status ideally specialising in Science or at least an A Level in Science. Early Careers Teachers are welcome to apply!
- DBS on the update service
- Last employer references covering the last 2 years minimum*
- Able to commit to a full time, long term role
- Able to teach a broad Science curriculum at GCSE level
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
- Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEND, Safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- A dedicated consultant to support your career goals and professional development
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements
If you are interested in the role of a KS3 Science Teacher or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0121 456 4040 or email me at: Tisha.Anowar@connex-education.com