Connex - Nottingham
L3 Teaching Assistant
Connex Education Partnership are looking for an experienced L3 Teaching Assistant to work within an ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Mansfield on a full time, long term basis.
This role is to start in January 2024 for the rest of the academic year – Monday to Friday.
For this role you will be required to have a L3 qualification in Teaching Assisting along with experience working with children who have SEN needs.
Why work with Connex?
- Great rates of pay, with weekly pay
- Accredited free CPD training and extra support from an expert consultant
- £200 refer a friend scheme
- Chance to join our very own SCITT programme
- End of Term Bonus (conditions apply, i.e. 100% attendance)
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.