Connex - Warrington
I am recruiting an experienced Learning Support Assistants with a passion for working and supporting pupils with Moderate Learning Difficulties on a full time basis.
The qualifying Learning Support Assistant would be an experienced professional who is independent, self-motivated and driven as you will be working on a 1:1 or 1:2 basis so you must be able to establish and build rapports with pupils and staff alike. To be successful in this role it is key that you are forward thinking and able to use your own initiative when working with SEN students.
The successful applicant will:
• Have recent experience supporting young people with Special Educational Needs in a SEN or mainstream setting
• Be Level 2 or 3 qualified in supporting Teaching and Learning or have a Health and Social or Education focused certificate of higher education
• Be Team Teach trained or willing to undertake Team Teach training with Connex Education
• Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff
Connex Education will offer you:
• Fair rates of pay
• A personal consultant
• Support with your CV and interview advice
• An excellent refer a friend scheme
For more information, please email email@example.com or apply now!