Connex - Yorkshire
Connex Education Partnership is working alongside a Primary school in Leeds LS26. The school aim is to create a friendly, happy learning environment, where the children feel happy, healthy and nurtured.
The school are looking for a Yr6 Learning Support Assistant. The role is to start ASAP and is a full time role.
The role will be on a long term basis, quite possibly permanent for the right candidate.
Role: YR 6 Learning Support Assistant – Behavioural
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Full time – 8.50am-3.20pm
Location: Leeds LS26
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
– Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
To be successful in applying for this role you will possess:
- Relevant qualifications and have recent experience in a classroom and/or working to support children with Behavioural difficulties
- Hold a Team teach qualification
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
- The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
If you are interested in the role of Learning Support Assistant or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0113 733 9130 or email me at email@example.com with your CV.