Connex - Nottingham
Connex Education are seeking to appoint Teaching Assistants in the Lincolnshire area to work in a variety of different Primary Schools on a day-to-day, part-time or full-time basis.
As the successful candidate, you will be a driven and professional individual who has a passion for learning. You will be prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day-to-day school life.
Our schools are vibrant and forward-thinking with staff who are committed and dedicated in ensuring that each child is nurtured to achieve their personal best. This position will allow for more opportunities for career progression and enhance your professional development. This opportunity could potentially become a permanent placement for the right candidate.
What we are looking for
- For you to be dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated
- Be able to develop positive relationships with young children
- Committed to working as part of a team
- In conjunction with the class teacher, and under direction of the leadership team, ensure that the progress of children is monitored and tracked
- Provide regular feedback to class teachers
- Be able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour
Connex Education will offer you in return:
- Ongoing support at all hours
- Temporary and permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay via PAYE, no hidden fees/payments
- Complete transparency on payments, using our portal to view your working calendar and payments
- Regular, FREE CPD via our sister company, The Thirsty Scholars
- End of Term Bonus (conditions apply, i.e. 100% attendance)
If you are interested in this role then simply apply now.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.