Connex - North East
- Role: Learning Support Assistant
- Start Date: September 2023
- Hours: Full time
- Pay: Between £380 – £400 per week
- Location: Durham
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Can you make a difference?
I am looking for an enthusiastic and energetic person who has the ability to motivate and support students through learning to raise aspirations, promote discipline and achieve excellent outcomes.
From September 2023 I have the perfect opportunity for the right candidate to join a fantastic secondary school in Durham last rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted.
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
In return Connex Education can offer you:
– Free Access to Connex academy our virtual learning hub which gives you access to over £2000 worth of CPD training courses to upskill and help you further your career.
– £200 refer a friend scheme
– A dedicated consultant to guide you every step of the way.
As a successful Learning Support Assistant you will have:
– Previous experience of working within a secondary school setting, youth worker or children’s residential worker
– Two references from current and previous employers
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
If you feel like this is the role for you or you would like to find out about other opportunities, then please do not hesitate to contact me as we have many other roles also available on 0191 9175530 or email email@example.com