Connex - Nottingham
Are you looking to start a career in education?
Have you had experience working with young people between the ages 4 and 11 years?
Would you like to support children’s development in the classroom?
I am currently looking for individuals to work on a day to day basis that have a background working with children or young people in any field; youth work, team coaching, education and children’s support work that are looking to broaden your experience in schools or start your journey in education.
You will be working in a supportive Primary School in the West Bridgford area, working in small groups or 1:1 to help children reach their potential and meet their goals.
At Connex Education we value the skillset of classroom assistants and their integral role supporting the class teacher and children’s needs.
Being a part of the Connex Family you will receive
- Full and FREE access to our ‘Connex Academy’ training platform – all accredited CPD courses
- Opportunity to join our fully funded Level 3, 4 and 5 TA courses
- Flexible working
- School hours
- Weekly pay via PAYE
- Refer a friend scheme
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work
All we need from you
- Ability to obtain 2 professional references covering the past 2 years
- Enhanced DBS certificate on the update service (or willing to obtain)
- Genuine passion for children and education
Apply now or contact myself on 0115 824 3001, alternatively contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a chat.