Connex - London Nursery
Leve 3 Nursery Nurse/Practitioner
Connex Education is currenting recruiting for Qualified Nursery Nurses (Level 3 or above), to work in Nursery within West London which exhibits diversity, inclusion and a passion for fostering the continued growth and development of the key stages of child development. The setting presents a wholistic approach to the nurturing and development of our most precious commodity – our children. This is a well-established Nursery and is seeking to have an experienced Nursery Practitioner to join their expanding Team NOW!
In order to apply for this opportunity, it is ESSENTIAL that you possess the following:
• Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse/Practitioner ONLY (NNEB, NVQ, CACHE or equivalent)
• Full time roles – 5 days per week/Rota based role
• 40 hours per week
• Proven experience as a Nursery Nurse – 12 months i full time experience preferred within a formal Early Years setting that can be referenced.
• Demonstrable experience with working competently with the EYFS Framework and ethos
• Capable of conducting Reports and Observations in accordance with tapestry.
• Valid DBS Check registered on the Update Service or willing to apply
• Must be able to work independently, with efficiency
• Thorough knowledge in EYFS practices that are clearly reflected within practice
Please email your CV to: Tene Green – email@example.com or call office on 0203 432 2310, or for an immediate interview please call 07387 050417