Connex - Wales
Connex Education Wales are working with one of our spectacular schools within the Swansea area to recruit a Teaching Assistant. The ideal candidate must obtain a Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification, must have Read, Write Inc and must have White Rose Maths. Can you reinforce the excellent work of teaching staff by supporting individuals both within and outside of the classroom. Do you think you have what it takes to be a role model to the pupils with the confidence to challenge and the creativity to motivate?
- Empathetic and compassionate
- Well-presented and professional
- Supportive and understanding
- Assertive and confident
- Flexible and resourceful
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area formerly known as Education Staffing – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
Connex Education Wales requirements:
- Degree educated or relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate students.
- Good organisational skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Previous experience working in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- Ability to provide 2 professional references.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Full, free CPD training via our sister company Connex Academy with courses in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more.
- Potential to earn up £375.00 per week.
- Ongoing assignments within your locality.
- As part of our team, you will have a dedicated consultant by your side, offering support, valuable advice, and actively working on your behalf to secure the perfect role tailored to your unique skills and aspirations.
- Refer a friend scheme.
If this sounds ideal for you, apply today to speak to our resourcer for more information!
Send over your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, please call us with any questions on 01267 611470.