Connex - North East
Have you had experience working with young people between the ages of 11-16 ?
Would you like to support children’s development in the classroom?
We are currently looking for individuals that have a background working with children or young people as a Teaching Assistant / Classroom Assistant.
You will be working within a large multi academy trust school based in Stockton-On-Tees , working in small groups or 1:1 to help children reach their potential and meet their goals.
- Experience working with children in an educational or youth work, sports coach setting
- A genuine passion for education and a desire to support young learners’ academic and personal development.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with students, teachers, and parents effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, demonstrating flexibility, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) on the update service or willingness to apply for one.
Why Join Us?
- Opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of young learners.
- Fully funded level 3, 4 and 5 TA courses
- Access to FREE accredited CPD courses on our Connex Academy Training platform
- Competitive pay rate.
- Temporary employment providing flexibility and varied experiences.