Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education are looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work in a fantastic SEN School in South Liverpool.
The school itself cater for pupils aged between 2 and 19 years with a range of complex needs including sensory and visual. They offer day, nursery, residential and respite . They are recruiting for 3 full time TA’s to start in January.
They are looking for enthusiastic and supportive TA’s who are dedicated to providing a tailored education to pupils. To apply you must hold a level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
Benefits of working with Connex Education Partnership
- Access to The Classroom Partnership and our sister companies, including our Teacher Training Partnership
- Weekly Pay, paid through PAYE
- Refer a Friend scheme and receive £200
- Free access to our online CPD training platform
- Opportunities to develop your career and upskill via our training company and partnership academies
- Temp to permanent work, tailored to your availability
This roles are based on a temp to perm basis , after 1 term any successful candidates will be offered a direct contract.
To apply for the role you must:
- Have experience of supporting pupils with Special Needs either in a School or a similar setting
- Be willing to provide personal care
- Be confident in working with challenging behaviour
- Have a current DBS on the update service or willing to provide a new one
About Connex Education:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find you the perfect role in the most convenient area.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss more opportunities, please apply today.