Connex - Manchester
Are you somebody who is looking for supply work in schools in Rochdale? Do you want to work with an agency who truly value and appreciate the contribution to the educational journey of children made by support staff?
As a leading player in the provision of quality teaching assistants, Connex Education Partnership are looking for new and experienced teaching assistants to cover in schools across all key stages.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE weekly)
- Free access to various accredited CPD courses via Connex Academy Portal with over 50 educational and wellbeing modules to boost your skills
- Flexibility of work to suit to your lifestyle
- Recommend a friend scheme
What you will need:
- Relevant TA3 qualification or willingness to complete our CPD
- DBS (preferably on the update service) or willingness to apply
- Ability to provide 2 years’ worth of references
- A desire to make a difference and inspire children
To express your interest of being a part of our amazing team, please send me your CV to:
Tel: 0161 518 9000
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business.