Connex - Nottingham
Are you keen to make a difference? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to make an impact in our schools? Connex have the teaching jobs to suit you!
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic primary school teacher to work in the Beeston and surrounding areas on a long term basis.
The right teacher must have great knowledge of KS1 and KS2 national curriculum and is able to make an impact from day one. It is essential that you have excellent behaviour management and we are asking for both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers to apply.
Why work with Connex?
- In house, CPD accredited courses
- Competitive weekly pay inclusive of holiday pay reflective of experience
- Teaching Jobs to suit you
- Wide range of roles available
- Work around YOU and your availability
- A personal educational consultant to support your career goals and needs
- Flexible working hours – we work around your availability!
- £200 referrals for staff who work through Connex from your recommendation
What you will need:
- QTS with relevant classroom experience
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply
- Ability to provide 2 professional references to cover 2 years employment history
- Desire to make a difference and inspire
If you are interested in one of our Teaching Jobs, please apply