Connex - Nottingham
Are you an experienced and qualified Primary Teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Perhaps you’re an ECT looking to secure your first teaching position?
Connex Education are looking for educators that strive for excellence! You will need to be dedicated, passionate and keen to improve children’s life chances. In return you will have access to a wide portfolio of schools within the Nottingham city area that Connex Education work with on a long term basis starting in January 2024.
I am looking for candidates that have broad KS1 and KS2 curriculum knowledge and are keen to make a real difference whilst the class teacher is away for short and longer periods of time. Consistency is key! The right candidate will be able to make an impact on day 1 and work effectively with the staff at the school to ensure children reach their highest potential.
Connex Education offer longer term contracts within a number of schools; many of these schools are happy to pay main scale from day 1 in January. You will be carrying out the full teaching role so planning will be expected.
Along with this you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to our ‘Connex Academy’ Training Platform, FREE CPD and fully accredited courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work
- Access to an Educational Consultant available 24/7
- Be apart of a Supportive team
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions
- Flexibility to work around you and your life
You will require:
- QTS status
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or happy to obtain with us)
- Passion for making a difference
- Committed to high quality teaching
- Strive for excellence is key!
Please note Connex Education are proud to offer a range of different opportunities, if you have any questions about this role or any other potential roles please contact for an informal chat!
Simply apply now or contact me today for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0115 824 3001