Connex - Manchester
Male PE Teacher (KS3 only) Immediate Supply Requirement
Stockport based Secondary School – Full-Time
Pay is £130 – £180 per day
April start – ongoing requirement
Connex Education are a well established recruitment organisation who have been supporting schools across the Greater Manchester region for more that 6 years in their search for committed and outstanding employees.
We’re supporting a secondary academy based in Urmston with a temporary vacancy they have for a full-time Teacher of PE – please get in touch as a full break down on the school can be provided if required.
- Hold a teaching qualification such as a PGCE, PGDE or equivalent with Qualified Teacher Status specialising in Physical Education and/or PE.
- A passion for teaching in her/his specialist subject.
- Developing skills, in securing good to outstanding progress and attainment with groups at KS3
- Well-developed skills in giving strong marking and feedback to students, which leads to well-matched and challenging learning activities.
- Evidence of good teaching currently.
- Alignment with our partner schools values of Manners, Hard work and Honesty.
Successful candidates will be required to conduct an interview and complete a vetting process which includes an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS, if you do not have one, you can get one through Connex Education.
If you’re able to support our school in there need for a Teacher of PE, please get in touch with us today or call 0161 518 9000 for further details.