Connex - North East
NTP Maths Tutor
£30 per hour
Connex Education are recruiting for a Maths Teacher to support through the NTP programme at a large secondary school in Middlesbrough.
The role is to work on a full time basis (5 days per week), however the school will consider part time. This is an ideal opportunity for any qualified teacher who can teach Maths up to KS 4 and would like to support students through small group tuition and intervention.
You must hold QTS and be enthusiastic about wanting to make a difference to a child’s life through tuition and intervention.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
- Full, FREE training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay (£30 Per hour)
- Ongoing assignments in single or multiple schools following this assignment
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support, as well as a dedicated in house quality assurance team
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invite to Teacher Socials
As a successful teacher you will possess:
- QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
- Good knowledge of the KS3 & 4 Curriculum
- Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
- Be prepared to tutor face to face with group sizes of upto 6
- The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
- Good time management to fully utilise the sessions
If you are interested in working as part of the National Tuition Programme and would like to discuss any other opportunities,
Please apply or contact David on email@example.com or apply within.