Connex - Yorkshire
This is an incredibly exciting point to join a secondary school who’s strong culture creates a positive working environment, that is located just 15 minutes from both Leeds and Bradford, as a Math teacher.
As a Teacher of Maths, you will support the Faculty Leader to implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students, supporting the department, to improve the outcomes for students.
The post is suitable for NQTs and is full time.
At the top of your game, you’ll have great behaviours, strong organisational skills, the ability to collaborate effectively, and be able to work constructively as part of a team. How and why you do things matters greatly to the school, as does your ability to use your initiative, work independently and be resilient.
The role is to teach KS3 -KS5 and is a permanent position.
Role: Math Teacher
Start date: September 2023
Hours: Full time
We welcome applications from all Secondary teachers who hold QTS or QTLS.
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
– Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the national curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to work at short notice or pre-booked wherever possible
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management
If you are interested in this role, or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 01274 085410 or email me at email@example.com with your CV.