Connex - Wales
We are currently recruiting for a Maths Teacher in the Ammanford area to cover long term from September.
We are particularly eager to find an adaptable and enthusiastic teacher who can show their passion for the career.
You should be able to evidence your ability to plan and teach outstanding lessons, which are appropriately differentiated to meet the needs of all pupils.
What we offer:
- Pay rates in line with National Framework Agreement
- Dedicated consultants in your local branch providing a high level of support
- Exposure to schools in your area leading to long term and permanent positions.
- CPLD programme
- Qualified with PGCE with QTS or equivalent.
- Registered with the EWC (Education Workforce Council) in the necessary category.
- Current DBS (registered with the Update Service)
- Ability to build good relationships with both staff and pupils.
- Committed to good teaching practice.
- Excellent knowledge of National Curriculum
- Superior classroom management skills
- Adapt teaching methods and work to suit different age groups and abilities
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call 07824 523688 with any questions about the role.