Connex - Birmingham
Did you wake up this morning with a new challenge in mind and a new school to do so?
Connex Education are currently seeking a qualified Maths Teacher for a brilliant and vibrant secondary school located in West Bromwich.
The successful candidate will have a strong passion for mathematics, a deep understanding of the secondary curriculum and a proven ability to engage and inspire students.
This role will include working with students from Year 7 through to Year 13 providing a rewarding and inspiring experience to shape young minds at a critical stage in their educational journey.
Temp to Perm for the right candidate.
Role: Maths Teacher
Location: West Bromwich
- Plan, prepare and deliver engaging maths lessons in line with the school’s curriculum. (Allocated PPA time)
- Provide constructive feedback to students and collaborate with parents to improve student development.
- Attend school meetings, parents evenings and school events as required.
- Maintain a well-organized and stimulating classroom environment
- Manage classroom behaviour and ensure a positive and respectful atmosphere.
- QTS/QTLS/ECT/PGCE’s Mathematics or a related field
- Proven experience in a school or childcare setting
- A great passion for children and education
- Strong knowledge of curriculum standards and assessment techniques
- An understanding of child protections and safeguarding guidelines
- An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) on the update service or willingness to apply for one
- Work with a highly reputable, experienced and supportive agency
- A one-to-one consultant to help with your registration and Connex work life
- Career development and permanent teaching opportunities
- PAYE Payroll – Weekly
- Access to over 100 accredited CPD courses online via Connex Academy
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com or call Joe on 0121-456-4040 for more information.