Connex - Birmingham
Maths Teacher role with an immediate start!
Connex Education are working with a mainstream secondary school in Balsall Common who are looking for a qualified Maths Teacher with strong behaviour management skills.
The successful applicant will need to maintain and build positive relationships whilst having an organised approach to their role. We would like to hear from Qualified Teachers who are passionate about supporting young people to make progress in their emotional, social and physical well-being.
Applicants must be confident in delivering positive learning strategies which enable pupils to manage and self-regulate their behaviour.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE with maths specialisim.
• Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
• Have at least 6 months school-based experience of working in a UK Secondary school setting.
• Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
What Connex can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay that are AWR compliant
- Market leading CPD
- A dedicated consultant that is here to help and support
Connex Education is committed to the well-being and safeguarding of young people and seek like-minded educators to carry on this passion. If this role is suitable to you and your requirements, please apply today!
You can also call the office on 02476 633 334.