Connex - North East
- Role: MFL Teacher
- Start Date: September 2023
- Pay Scale – £140-200 per day.
- Hours: Full time
- Location: Sunderland
Languages can give us a sense of who we are and allows us to express and explore ourselves.
Can you deliver dynamic and fun lessons to develop students’ skills and knowledge to the highest standard if so, then please contact me for further information on the role as I am looking to recruit a skillful and passionate MFL teacher who can engage and inspire students to have the confidence to continue their journey of learning languages.
We welcome all applications from all secondary teachers who hold QTS/QTLS
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
In return Connex Education can offer you:
– Free Access to Connex academy our virtual learning hub which gives you access to over £2000 worth of CPD training courses to upskill and help you further your career
– Guaranteed pay scale from day 1
– A dedicated consultant to guide you every step of the way.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– Qualified Teacher Status and relevant honours degree in the subject area and a relevant teaching qualification
– Experience in teaching Languages across KS3/KS4
– Two references from current and previous employers
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
If you feel like this is the role for you or are a qualified teacher in another subject, then please do not hesitate to contact me as we have many other roles also available on 0191 9175530 or email email@example.com