Connex - North East
- Role: Teacher of MFL
- Start Date: September 2023
- Hours: Full time
- Pay Scale – £140.00 – 200.00
- Location: South Tyneside
Do you Passion for Languages?
Can you inspire and ignite a spark to the next generation in learning more about Modern Foreign Languages?
From September 2023 I have the perfect opportunity for an MFL Teacher to join a fast-growing secondary school last rated as Outstanding by Ofsted based in the South Tyneside Area to inspire, motivate and challenge students to enjoy learning, raise aspirations and achieve excellent outcomes.
If you have QTS status, hold a relevant degree and have strong subject knowledge then get in touch with me today!
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
In return Connex Education can offer you:
– Free Access to Connex academy our virtual learning hub which gives you access to over £2000 worth of CPD training courses to upskill and help you further your career.
– £200 refer a friend scheme
– Guaranteed pay scale from day 1
– A dedicated consultant to guide you every step of the way.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– Qualified Teacher Status and relevant honours degree in the subject area and a relevant teaching qualification
– Experience in teaching KS3/KS4
– Two references from current and previous employers
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
If you feel like this is the role for you or are a qualified teacher in another subject, then please do not hesitate to contact me as we have many other roles also available on 0191 9175530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org