Connex - Yorkshire
Connex Education Partnership is working alongside a secondary school in Guiseley, the school aspire to provide a world class education for the young people of the local community. The school are looking for a Music Teacher to start ASAP The role is full time and will be teaching KS3, KS4 and KS5.
The role will be on a long term basis, quite possibly permanent for the right candidate.
Role: Music Teacher
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
We welcome applications from all Secondary teachers who must hold QTS or QTLS.
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
– Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the national curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management
If you are interested in the role of a Music Teacher or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0113 7339130 or email me at email@example.com with your CV.