Connex - Wales
Connex Education, formerly Education Staffing are recruiting for all Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT’s) to come and register with us today.
We are currently working with a selection of schools across the following areas-
v Neath Port Talbot & Swansea
v Cardiff & the Vale
v Rhondda Cynon Taf & Caerphilly
v Newport & Monmouthshire
v Torfaen & Blaenau Gwent
v South Powys
Roles on offer vary from ad-hoc day-to-day cover to long term positions, depending on your preference and availability.
Supply work allows you to build your knowledge and experience of teaching. It also opens many doorways for permanent positions. As one of the leading agencies, we will support and guide you through your induction period which can be completed on short term supply.
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area formerly known as Education Staffing – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. Our aim is to keep you in ongoing work allowing you to build relationships. Continuity is very important to us and we will return you to regular schools as often as possible. Our staff have worked in recruitment for over 20 years and always put our candidates needs first.
What will Connex Education Wales offer you?
- Full, free CPD training via our sister company Connex Academy with courses in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more.
- Pay rates in line with Welsh Government Framework Agreement.
- Ongoing assignments within your locality.
- As part of our team, you’ll have a dedicated consultant by your side, offering support, valuable advice, and actively working on your behalf to secure the perfect role tailored to your unique skills and aspirations.
As a successful teacher, you will possess:
- QTS or equivalent.
- Have a passion for teaching with knowledge of the national curriculum and ability to cater to all students.
- Be prepared to work at short notice or pre-booked wherever possible.
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
- Good time management.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC as a Teacher.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below, or send your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, please call your local branch with any questions-
Cardiff – 02922 749839
Swansea- 01792 989030
Carmarthenshire – 01267 611470