Connex - Birmingham
Faye from Connex Education is looking for Qualified Teachers who are confident in delivering Numeracy, Literacy and Phonics intervention sessions. We work with multiple schools accross Birmingham who are on the look out for somebody who can really help their pupils bridge the gaps in their learning, caused by school closures over the last 2 academic years.
This is an exciting role for any Teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1:1 or small group intervention tutoring can have.
You will be required to:
- Tutor face-to-face in a school on a small group basis
- Liaise with school regards to planning to help the assigned pupils catch up on missed learning and bridge the gap in their education caused by schools’ closures
- Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
As a successful tutor, you will:
- Have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
- You MUST have Qualified Teacher Status
- Good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
- Be prepared to tutor face to face.
- The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
- Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
- Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work which will be provided free of charge.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
- Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEND, Safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements
If you are interested in the role of an NTP tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0121 456 4040 or email me at: email@example.com