Connex - Nottingham
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for several Primary Tutors. This will be to work either on a full time or part-time basis with pupils in small groups of 1:3 or 1:1.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to “catch up” and bridges the gap created by the pandemic. This role is open to anyone with experience of the KS2 English curriculum and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
- QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
- Good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
- Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
- The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
- Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
- Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role of a KS1 tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please apply today!