Connex - Birmingham
As part of the National Tuition Programme, our NTP Tutors work within schools leading small group sessions teaching core subjects. These opportunities are varied- we can work with your needs, whether that be full-time, part-time, long-term or shorter contracts.
Some locations include, but are not limited to:
– Sutton Coldfield
– Great Barr
– West Bromwich
The ideal candidate is a fully qualified teacher (with QTS/ QTLS) with experience planning and delivering interventions. You would need to have a DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply. Due to the experience needed, unqualified teachers are able to apply for other roles within Connex Education in place of this opportunity.
For specific job roles, follow this link:
Why work with Connex?
- In house, CPD accredited courses
- Opportunity for promotion
- SKITT programmes are available should you want to become a fully qualified teacher
- Competitive weekly pay inclusive of holiday pay reflective of experience, fully AWR compliant
- Wide range of roles available depending on your working style/ availability
- A personal educational consultant to support your career goals
- Flexible working hours
- £200 referrals for staff who work through Connex from your recommendation
- PAYE Payroll
If you think this opportunity is right for you or you would like to discuss our roles further, please get in touch or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, Birmingham, 0121 4564040. I look forward to hearing from you!