Connex - Liverpool
We are looking for Nursery Assistants to start in September who can support fantastic nursery schools across Liverpool.
About the Role
- The role will require you to work in different Early Years settings across Liverpool – Five days per week.
- Be flexible to working in different rooms i.e. Baby/Toddler/Pre-school depending on the nursery requirements
- Knowledge of different sen needs.
- Strong understanding of the EYFS framework and the changes which are continuously been made
- Follow all safeguarding procedures
- Flexibility is key to success in this role
What Connex Offers You
- Full access to a range of CPD training
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
- Full compliance with AWR
- £200 referral bonus scheme
- Experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
- Interview/observation help and guidance
This Role Will Require The Following
- You must have previous experience working in a Nursery or Early Years setting
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
- Level 2 or 3 certificate in Childcare
- Valid Early Years references
Connex education partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999.
We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECT’s, SEND specialists, Early year specialists, and tutors across the Wirral area.
There are both full time and part time opportunities available.
Are You Interested?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
If you would like to discuss other positions or want to have an informal chat on how we can help you, please feel free to call us on 0151 329 2727