Connex - Manchester
Are you looking for flexible childcare work in the Oldham area that you can fit around your own work-life balance?
Do you have previous experience working with children or a Level 2+ Qualification?
Are you passionate, enthusiastic, and hard-working?
If so, this position is perfect for you!
Connex Education are currently supporting a large number of nurseries and childcare providers in the Oldham area, and we are looking to expand our early years team. As part of the Connex Manchester Early Years Team you will be providing supply cover in your local area to early years settings and nurseries, supporting them to provide the best learning environment possible to children between 0 – 5 Years Old.
What we can offer you:
- Minimum of £11 an hour, paid weekly though PAYE.
- The opportunity to do the work you love to your own schedule.
- Flexible hours to fit around your own work-life balance.
- Full training provided free of charge, as well as access to a wide range of accredited CPD courses.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support and guidance.
- £200.00 Refer a friend bonus scheme.(*T&Cs Apply)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations).
What we are looking for in you:
- A genuine passion for working with children
- Previous experience or education within the childcare sector
- A enthusiastic approach to working
- Be willing to undergo and Enhanced DBS Check.
Interested? Apply Today!
For more information, please contact us any time.
Consultant: Tekara (Kara) Shallcross | Email: Tekara.Shallcross@connex-education.com
Office telephone: 0161 518 9000 | Mobile: 07881 852 775
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone. Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business.