Connex - Manchester
Are you looking for a flexible Nursery Assistants role, working to your own schedule, in a variety of different settings in the Atherton and Wigan area?
Are you a Qualified Early years practitioner or have a passion for Childcare and an enthusiastic and nurturing nature?
If so, we at Connex Education believe we can help.
We are currently recruiting a number of enthusiastic, reliable and caring individuals for a range of early years settings throughout Manchester and the surrounding area.
- Will include day-to-day, ad hoc work.
- Be based in a variety of early years settings in Manchester and the surrounding area.
- Supporting the well-being and developmental needs of a range of children from 0-5 years old
- Based in a fun and friendly working environment.
- Working Monday to Friday, between 8:00am and 6:00pm.
What we can offer to you:
- The opportunity to work in a variety of fantastic early years settings, expanding your knowledge and experience alongside a range of people who share your passion for child care.
- A brilliant work-life balance, due to the flexible nature of the role.
- Excellent rates of pay of £11 an hour.
- A supportive and friendly team.
- One to one support, advice, and guidance
- The opportunity for temp to perm work when available.
What a successful candidate looks like:
- They will be passionate, dedicated, and willing to go the extra mile within their role.
- They will have an awareness of child protection and safeguarding practices.
- They will have a sound understanding of early years development.
- They will have previous experience within the childcare industry.
- They will have a Level 2 or above Childcare related Qualification.
- They will have willingness to gain an enhanced DBS.
For more information, please contact us at any time.
Office telephone: 0161 518 9000 | Email: Tekara.Shallcross@connex-education.com
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business