Connex - Liverpool
Are you a keen Early years speciaist with a passion for jumping in puddles and finger painting?
Formby and surrounding areas is looking for Nursery Nurses and Assistants to join a variety of outstanding and good nurseries on a day to day basis.
If you want a work life balance this is the perfect role….
About the Role
- The role will require you to work in different Early Years settings across Formby and Southport on a Day-to-Day basis – Which gives you flexibility to choose the days you work ( and hours )
- Work across Baby Room, Toddler and Pre School Rooms
- Sing Baa Baa black sheep and other nursery rhymns (in tune)!
- Follow all safeguarding procedures
- Flexibility is key to success in this role
- Meet new people and learn up to date early years processes
Connex education partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999.
We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECT’s, SEND specialists, Early year specialists, and tutors across the Wirral area.
There are both full time and part time opportunities available.
This Role Will Require The Following
- You must have previous experience working in a Nursery or Early Years setting
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
What Connex Offers You
- Full access to a range of CPD training
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
- Full compliance with AWR
- Experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
- Interview/observation help and guidance
Are You Interested?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
If you would like to discuss other positions or want to have an informal chat on how we can help you, please feel free to call us on 0151 329 2727