Connex - Liverpool
Role: EYFS Teaching Assistants
Salary: £400-£425 per week
Working Days: Flexible working hours
Connex Education is seeking enthusiastic and adaptable EYFS teaching assistants to join our dynamic team of support staff. We are searching for teaching assistants who can provide a positive, nurturing learning environment that will allow children to thrive and develop. The primary schools we work with are seeking teaching assistants who will be proactive and engaging in the classroom.
The following are some the bookings we will have available:
- Day-to-day bookings to cover sickness.
- Half-day bookings to support children with additional needs.
- Part-time weekly bookings – 2/3 days per week of long-term work in one class.
- Long-term bookings that can lead to permanent contracts.
- Specialist 1:1 roles supporting children with special educational needs.
If you are a Level 2/3 qualified teaching or have recent and relevant experience, please get in contact today. We also welcome candidates who are currently completing their teaching assistant qualifications.
Why choose Connex Education?
- Temp-to-perm roles: We create a platform for long-term supply roles to transition into permanent contracts with schools (full-time).
- Competitive Pay: Enjoy competitive rates and benefits while working with us.
- Flexible work: you will have the flexibility to choose the days you want to work.
- Supportive Team: Be part of friendly, proactive, and experienced team that values your skills and provides ongoing support.
- Referral scheme: Earn £200 vouchers by referring candidates to us.
- Dedicated Support: You will be able to count on 24/7 support from your dedicated recruitment consultant.
- CPD: You will have access to our Connex Education Academy platform. Some for the courses available to you are as follows: Awareness of Effective Behaviour Management, Awareness of SEND Code of Practice, How to be an Amazing Teaching Assistant and many more.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Level 2/3 qualification or recent and relevant experience (CACHE, Childcare, NNEB ETC).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a good understanding of the Early Years Framework.
- The ability to adapt to different learning environments.
- It is essential that you have a DBS on the update service, or willing to obtain a new one through Connex.
About Connex Education:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find you the perfect role in the most convenient area.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss more opportunities, please apply today.