Connex - Liverpool
Early Years Teachers needed for Nursery Schools across Liverpool
What Connex Offers You
- Full access to a range of CPD training
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
- Full compliance with AWR
- Experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
- Interview/observation help and guidance
- The role will require you to to teach in different Early Years settings across Liverpool on a Day-to-Day basis – Which gives you flexibility to choose the days you work
- Happy to prepare planning when needed
- Work across Baby Room, Toddler and Pre School Rooms
- Follow all safeguarding procedures
- Flexibility is key to success in this role
- Must be willing to drive or use public transport
- Valid Early Years Teaching Status
Connex education partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999.
We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECT’s, SEND specialists, Early year specialists, and tutors across the Wirral area.
There are both full time and part time opportunities available.
This Role Will Require The Following
- You must have previous experience working in a Nursery or Early Years setting
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
- Provide the correct reference details
Are You Interested?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
If you would like to discuss other positions or want to have an informal chat on how we can help you, please feel free to call us on 0151 329 2727