Connex - Manchester
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a KS3 and KS4 tutor of Maths for a Secondary Schoolin Stockport.
The role is working on a part-time basis, with small groups with a variety of different children, for 3 hours per day during the afternoons.
ALL TUTORING IS FACE TO FACE AND DURING THE SCHOOL DAY, YOU MUST HAVE QTS
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to catch up and bridge the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in KS3 and KS4 and holds QTS.
This is an exciting role for any teacher to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful tutor you will possess
– QTS and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the Maths curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions
In return, Connex will offer you
– Full free training in Tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help to after all your needs
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements
If you are interested in the role of Maths tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0161 518 9000 or email Gail.Andrews@connex-education.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it is what has earned us our excellent reputation.